Saturday, April 12, 2008

Actor and pro-911 truth - Christine Ebersole, schools Bill Donaldson


From Christine Ebersole's Blog


Seated to the right of me was a familiar looking gentleman I recognized from a dinner party at Dina and Ted's home last summer in East Hampton. Dina, always the Queen of graciousness, introduced me to everyone at the table, and in true actor's form, I was thrilled that in spite of my tardiness, I was just in time for the meal.


As the endive and pear salad was put before me, I began chatting with the handsome man "on the right". He told me that he had just come from attending a Barack Obama hullabaloo at Cooper Union. He noted that it was at Cooper Union where Illinois' own Abraham Lincoln had spoken, and now Barack was Illinois' own.(Of course my barking ego hammered; am I Illinois' own too, being an entertainer from Winnetka?) He went on to say how he was impressed by Barack's economic strategy. He thought that the presidential candidate showed true leadership and if he did become President, he would with great resolve deliver us from the dire economic mess we're currently in. Matching his enthusiasm, I asked, "Well, did he propose abolishing the Federal Reserve and their stalwart collection agency, the IRS?" After a mutual chuckle,(well, I chuckled, he sort of half- smiled) I went on to proclaim that it was the very same Abraham Lincoln who declared that only the Government should issue Legal Tender, matched in Gold and Silver from its treasury. It was never the intention of our founding Fathers to borrow money with interest from a Private Banking Cartel like the Federal Reserve. I went on to say that this Central Bank that controls and manipulates the market, keeps printing more money which drives up inflation, and since we got rid of the gold standard in '71 we might as well start using the colorful paper from our Monopoly game to see how far that gets us, since the current value of the dollar and the money in the Parker Brother's game are just about equal.


It was at this point I remembered who it was I was talking to. The "man on the right" was none other than Bill Donaldson, former Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission appointed by George W. Bush in 2003, after the previous Chairman left under a cloud. Prior to that, at one point in his illustrious career, Bill was even Chairman of the New York Stock Exchange,(the rest of his impressive resume, I would find out after lunch when I was free to Google him). A revelation of this stature prompted me to qualify my prior speech about the value of the dollar by placing my hand on his shoulder and proclaiming, "But you know that!"


The day before, when the news broke that Brad Pitt was related to Barack Obama, I decided to do a little digging and connect the dots of my own family's history. The Ebersole's claim to fame through the bloodline on my father's side was a man named Elihu Root, a Nobel Prize winning Lawyer and Statesman, who worked as Secretary of State and Secretary of War under McKinley and Teddy Roosevelt. (My grandfather's name was Amos Root Ebersole…I figured we were the poor relations, as the Root/Ebersoles I knew of were German Mennonite farmers from Pennsylvania) I brought this bit of news up to Bill, partly because Elihu Root defended the 16th amendment,(the Federal tax) and he was a New York senator when a few powerful Wall Street Financiers, Bankers and Government big wigs created the Federal Reserve in 1913. "The sixteenth amendment was never ratified!" I chimed, "the Federal tax is un-constitutional! …but you know that! (He knew of Elihu Root, but didn't know that the ratifying of the 16th amendment was unofficially fraudulent.)


Genealogical sidebar aside, Barack remained on the front burner of our discussion. Like the cat out of the bag, or a horse out of the barn, my political passion ensued with engine speed. I went on to say that Barack, as charismatic and articulate as he appeared, was essentially bought and sold. Like every presidential candidate Democrat or Republican, with the exception of the marginalized Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel, Barack Obama has a powerful connection with the Council on Foreign Relations. Even though this private, organization states that it is non-partisan, and "dedicated to improving the understanding of U.S. foreign policy and international affairs through the free and civil exchange of ideas", behind the curtain of this secret group is the CFR's loyalty to the New World Order, or one World Government, run by (its primary allegiance) a Central World Bank. George H.W."Poppy" Bush, talked about the New World Order on September 11, 1991(you-tube, look it up)shortly after the Bush family was implicated in the Savings and Loan scandal that cost the taxpayers 1.4 trillion dollars. Bill Clinton talked about the New World Order during his Presidency, and Barack Obama talked about it in 2007 in a speech in Chicago. Obama's biggest supporter is Zbigniew Brzezinski, one of the architects of the Trilateral Commission, and a member of The Council on Foreign Relations. In his pursuit of US-UK World domination, Brzezinski knows that Obama will give a face-lift to US Imperialism, as we move stealth-like, to an increasingly debt ridden world of servitude. "You don't need Armies and tanks", I chirped, "all you need is debt. Debt is slavery!"


The Council on Foreign Relations' commitment to this Central Bank and its increasing power in the reordering of the world's economy, spells the end of United States Sovereignty. We are joining with Canada and Mexico to form the North American Union, the dollar will be replaced by the "amero", and we have the "Real ID" merrily headed our way under the banner of "security and safety".


At this point Mr. Donaldson looked at me and simply stated, " Your thoughts are mind-boggling!". As we both laughed, I felt a strange silent acknowledgement of the inevitable; all I could repeat was the mantra to this former Government/Wall street Titan; "You know that!". His mantra perhaps, though silent; "how does an entertainer formulate these thoughts?" Instead he pleaded, "I wish I could convince you otherwise!" I carried on, chastising the main stream media for being the biggest culprits in perpetuating this illusion of democracy, and keeping everyone distracted with the latest Brittany Spears escapade (talk about Lamb of God) as the American people along with our shriveling dollars are being sold down the river. By this time, we both had finished the first and second courses, and dodging the assorted glasses of red and white wine in front of me, I drank from the water goblet in the back.


I reassured Mr. Donaldson that even though it was the ending of America and our civil liberties, the dollar and the Constitution, our Sovereignty and our individual freedom, I said I was going to be all right, for I was sensing the information I was disseminating was causing concern to this kind man, like a father worried for one of his own. He asked me how I knew I was going to be alright and I said, "Because I'm not afraid of who I am. I ask myself 'What Would Toto Do?' While everyone was shaking in their boots at the great and powerful Oz, Toto was merely parting the curtain, and while we all stand shaking in our boots at the most corrupt and secretive Un-American administration in our nation's history, looking for a Messiah to deliver us from our foreign, domestic and economic evils, remember, it is the metaphoric Toto in all of us, the recognition of our innate curiosity and goodness; not afraid of Truth, not afraid of our Light; this alignment with our Divinity is a mighty force that is our ultimate Savior.


Complete blog entry


TruthgoneWild is PRO America. TruthgoneWild is not, in any way, connected to, or supportive of, any person(s) who engage in violent acts towards anyone or anything, for any reason. TruthgoneWild is not, and will never be, associated with, or support, any person(s) who are involved with any kind of religious, extremist, occultist, terrorist organization(s). TruthgoneWild is not responsible for any of the people who read the TruthgoneWild blog. TruthgoneWild posts consist of information copied from other sources and a source link is provided for the reader. TruthgoneWild is not responsible for any of the authors' content. Parental discretion is advised.

TruthgoneWild is exercising our 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech. Those who attempt to hinder this right to free speech will be held accountable for their actions in a court of law. TruthgoneWild is not anti government. TruthgoneWild is anti corruption. And we the people have every right to know who in our government is corrupt.